Thanks to the Lev LaLev Family, our girls had such a fun and memorable experience, and they are forever grateful to you for helping them. With your help, we took them on trips to Northern Israel where they went boating, had a thrilling time at an amusement park and had a refreshing blast at a water park. When they weren’t on trips, they enjoyed fun at our Home with many exciting activities and sports. Here are some photos:
In the beginning of July we also celebrated the Bat Mitzvah of 19 of our girls. It was a beautiful and emotional milestone and if you did not see the pictures, please click here.
Also, we were honored to have many exciting guests from the Lev LaLev Family visit the Home this Summer:
- Micayla Farber – a Bat Mitzvah girl and her family from Houston (Raised money for a dance class and art class for the girls). To read about her visit click here.
- Nilli Baumgarten – a Bat Mitzvah Girl and her family from New Jersey (Raised money for a cookie decorating course for the girls)
- Robert Elston – a friend and supporter of Lev LaLev from Washington
- Jennifer Rosenberg – a friend and supporter of Lev LaLev from New York
- Emilia Cohen – a Bat Mitzvah girl and her family from London
- Sadie Freifeld – a Bat Mitzvah Girl and her family from New York (raised money to sponsor a new speaker & music system for the girls, and took the girls out to a restaurant – was so nice!)
- The Aboulafia Family from New York
- John Mahler from Sderot who donated his late wife’s possessions to our girls
Thank you so much for being there and caring for our girls. They have no parents, but they do have YOU! 🙂
Waiting to hear from you,